We are on!
The costs for an AuPair are as follows:
- The pocket money for your AuPair. This is currently € 280.00 per month
- Health insurance that protects your AuPair against accidents, illness and pregnancy. These amount to between 40 and over 100 € per month. A comparison is definitely worthwhile here!
- The participation of € 50.00 per month of the stay towards the costs of attending a language school according to the Goethe standard to deepen the knowledge of the German language
- The cost of a public transport ticket to reach the educational institution offering the language course
- Meals and accommodation for your AuPair
- The transport of your au pair from the airport of arrival to your place of residence, as well as the transport from your place of residence to the airport of departure after the end of the au pair year, if you do not provide this transport yourself
The following costs are not compulsory, but your AuPair would be happy to receive a subsidy:
- The visa fees that need to be paid at the embassy in the AuPair’s home country. These amount to about 70 - 80 €
- A travel accident insurance that your AuPair must take out against accidents during the trip. These amount to between 30 and 50 € and are usually required to obtain a visa.
- The cost of the trip. There is no obligation to take over. However, you can conclude a financing agreement for the travel expenses with your future AuPair. We will be happy to send you a corresponding form on request.
Be sure to avoid paying for:
an allegedly faster obtaining of the visa
alleged family accomplishments or obligations
Health services, such as operations or accident care for family members ect.
alleged security payments at airports, embassies, organizations, or service companies
please inform us immediately!!!
- We take care of the entire application process for you
- We look for candidates for you whose application profile meets your requirements and introduce them to you
- Through personal interviews, which we conduct with a large number of our applicants, we get a personal picture of the candidates. Here, not only technical knowledge is tested, but also personal and character traits are evaluated
In some countries, the inhibition threshold to conduct a personal interview with the future host family is relatively high.
If your AuPair already has an A1 certificate, we will check your existing language skills and, if necessary, improve them with short online coaching.
We ensure that inhibitions and fears are reduced.
Do not expect flawless knowledge of German from an AuPair applicant with an A1 certificate.
- We give advice
- We mediate and advise on the resolution of conflicts
- We help with difficulties with authorities
- We ensure that the AuPair year goes well for both parties
As soon as your AuPair is in Germany, it will be in close contact with our agency. We use this contact initially to make your au pair's arrival easier and to discuss options and prospects for the time afterwards over the course of the au pair year.
We also keep in touch with the host family in order to inform them - if desired - about connection options and to enable a smooth transition.
A change of AuPair is an AuPair that wants or has to change their host family. This change often happens at relatively short notice, so that change AuPairs are only available for a short time and spontaneously. But these applicants are also carefully selected by us.