what paperwork do we need?
Actually, it's not that much...
Because we do most of it for you!
For registration we need:

If applicable, the AuPair requirement profile

If you would like to further specify your requirements for a future au pair.

A few photos of your family

Your future AuPair should be able to get an idea of ​​his future host family and his surroundings.

During the visa application process we will need:

The mediation order

Also logical, so that we can work for you in a legally binding manner.
We will send you the corresponding order if required.

A current, extended registration certificate

Also a requirement of the embassy.
We will coordinate the exact date with you.

The AuPair contract

This is the contract between you and your future AuPair.
We will send you the contract as soon as you have decided on your AuPair.

A letter of invitation to your AuPair

Also a requirement of the embassy.
You are welcome to use our template.

A copy of the identity cards of both host parents

These are required by the embassy to apply for the AuPair visa.

On request we need promptly:

Proof of health insurance for the AuPair stay

Required to obtain visa.

The flight ticket for your AuPair

Required to obtain visa.
(If takeover agreed)

Proof of travel health insurance

Required to obtain visa.
(If takeover agreed)

Additional documents may be requested by the embassy during the visa process.

Sie haben weitere Fragen oder benötigen Informationen?

Rufen Sie uns an:

Do you have further questions or need information?

Click here and visit our support center